Hot Springs in Summer (052413-052513)

5/25/2013

Friday morning, my mom texted me about an unsure outing. I was ecstatic about it since I want to have at least one summer getaway before the school year starts. Even though it wasn't sure, we still prepared some stuffs.

Anyway, it was pushed through. Yay! Road trips! So we will go to HOT SPRINGS RESORT IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER. I never expected to spend one day of my summer in hot springs. But whatever, I like road trips. During the road trip, I realized that I wanna drive a really pretty sports car and travel and listen to The Maine’s song and head to nowhere. Just like a perfect escape from a perfect crime.
The resort was Royal Elizabeth in Calamba, Laguna. It was a private resort with a really cute hotel. Anyway, usual stuff. We ate really yummy foods! Bulalo, beef steak, grilled liempo and this beef viand I don’t know what do you call it. MEAT! They’re so yummy!




After eating, we swam! Woohoo! But I wasn't feeling well. So, I swam for less than an hour and head back to our room. Plus, we have these little girls in the pool who were so noisy and irritating. Damn it, I wanna drown them! Gah, 2000’s generation is the worst.
I took shower, listened to radio, and head off to bed. Earliest sleep this summer.
I woke up at 5:30, just the perfect time then I discovered these annoying girls didn't slept. What the actual fuck. The only time I started not sleeping was when I was in second year high school. Their generation is so messed up, I can’t even.
After that, we went home but we ate breakfast first at Jollibee but I was honestly craving for McDo’s pancakes but who am I to complain? We ate Tapsilog and some hot choco.
Oh, we also bought some buko pies! Yummy!!!!


We got home. Well not really home, we head to the grocery first to buy some foods then I bought a pancake mix because pancakes.
Then we went home and went to my bed and sleep.
Welcome to my lazy life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images