One Great Wish; The Infinite Spirit for Infinity

11/02/2013


I'm not good in editing buttt I did my best in a matter of short time for this!

Okay, short history about me being an Inspirit. I first met Infinite a long time ago but I wasn’t a big fan. Their song “Come Back Again” got stuck on my mind for weeks! But, the real spark happened when my classmate, who’s such a huge Inspirit started to share to us the Infinite virus. She kept singing and dancing (yes, dancing despite of the complex choreography) with some of my classmates who also began to be Inspirits. She also brought a variety show starring Infinite that we could watch during free time at school. The show was Ranking King and from there, I fell in love with Infinite.

My one great wish for Infinite is simple.

Never ever disband.

I can’t imagine myself if they would disband. I would be in complete misery. I want them to stick with each other for infinity. I don’t care if some of them will go to military, even if my bias does, I would still support then until end. I don’t care if they get old, get married, I would still support them. Whatever issues will be thrown against them, I would support them forever.

Infinite:
Adj. limitless or endless in space, extent, or size; impossible to measure or calculate.

Limitless. Endless. Impossible to measure.
The exact definition of my love for them.

Supporting them is the only thing I can do to show my love for them. I love them so much.
I know that there’s a huge future ahead of them and I’m sure they will be very successful and my only wish for them is to never stop loving each other and be together.
Their group name says it already, they’re I N F I N I T E ∞


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images