02/15/13 ADU vs UST & NU vs DLSU in Araneta

2/20/2014

This almost didn't pushed through because I can't find anyone to join me watching! I was giving free tickets already! But anyway, this was really fun.

UST vs ADU
It was really fun watching this game. I'm so happy that UST won because I was rooting for them. Well, of course hahaha. Even though they came as an underdog this season, I know that they can do really well but they're still striving for a win. They can definitely do it but they're lacking with a little more push. I really hope that they can redeem themselves next season. And oh well, the amount of fantards are so fricking irritating. Come one people, after cheering to ADU you'll go to UST and take pictures with them because they won? What the hell. And oh by the way, Tricia Santos was such a scene stealer. I think it was fun watching her because she isn't really a great player.

NU vs DLSU
Despite of NU's loss, they earned my respect. Silencing a 3peat champion like that is phenomenal. The thing I like about NU is that every point they earn is really beautiful. I don't know how to put it but every spike they do is such a kill. It's a beautiful and a well-earned point. If NU is going to have a better setter (damn, just give Mika Esperanza to them if you have Kim Fajardo) and just bring Jen Reyes back, NU will be dominating this season. I'm rooting for NU anyway haha but don't get me wrong, I'm a DLSU fan but I like seeing action. I prefer seeing DLSULS fighting, pressured and working really hard than just seeing them relaxing and knowing they'll going to win anyway. I want an exciting and thrilling match and that's why I'm rooting for NU.



By the way, it was really awkward when we were watching. There were the four of us, two boys and two girls. Each of us has a high school kinda fling with each other so it was really awkward. Well I mean, the other boy and the other girl had something going on between them before and me and another had something too. It was really awkward. But, I still get that kilig feeling huh. It was really nice to be with them. And I really enjoyed watching the match.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images