Chill Day at Pansol, Laguna

4/20/2014

You can see an unknown man at the back. Who the hell.....

I found out that they actually sell Arizona near my place! But it's double of the actual price.

It was a looooong roadtrip since it was traffic in SLEX. It was holiday the next day so a lot of people took the opportunity to have a day off. Around 6PM, we arrived in private hot spring resort in Pansol, Calamba, Laguna. Mount Makiling was just literally beside our place.

Ayye, just chillin' during the night. They were singing karaoke and getting drunk while there's me. I really didn't wanna mingle a lot with them since I just wanted a day off from our place.



I actually like the place! It was simple and cozy! I didn't swam a lot because I didn't wanted to get dark. Yep, night swimming was it.

I woke up around 4AM since I wasn't able to sleep well. I find it hard to sleep around other people and when I'm not sleeping in my bed.

We went home around noon time. I was really disappointed when we got out of stock of buko pies at Lety's. I was really craving for buko pie :(



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images