The Script Live in Manila

4/21/2015

Last Saturday, I was able to watch The Script's concert here in Manila. It was all of a sudden because Friday night, I won this fan art contest by Manila Concert Scene. I was actually shocked that I won because I thought someone already won and my entry didn't stood a chance. Instead of worrying how I won, I just enjoyed the moment because I won two patron tickets!!!!! And that's quite a steal! I brought my friend Janina (who basically asked to join in the first place) and we had a fun night.Our seats were really close to the stage. Well, it was basically in front of the barricade so I can't complain how wonderful are seats were.

Here are some photos and videos from my crappy phone!










































































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images