UAAP S76: Greatness Never Ends/ DLSU vs UST

6/30/2013

After a loooooooooong hiatus, I'm back!!!!! College has been really busy and I think I'm still adjusting. So to pay myself for all the hardwork I did for the first weeks of college, I'm treating myself a long awaited blogpost.

Last Saturday, June 29, 2013 was the opening of UAAP. We tried to buy some tickets but it was already sold out. I also already planned to go my friend's birthday so I never had any plans of watching it. But my friend asked my to go to MOA Arena with her to meet someone or do some "ninja moves" to watch the game. Since I  still have enough money, I went with her. We  never knew how to went there first through commuting in jeep so we ended up walking from the SM condominiums or where the jeeps u-turn up to the Arena. We were so exhausted and I didn't ate anything. We met our friend there, Joyce. She told us she met Thomas Torres' mom. We also saw Thomas' girlfriend.

Okay here how everything weeeeeent, ate Mariella (a pro in watching basketball games and somehow already close to the basketball players) arrived and told us if we had tickets. From there, we learn that they'll still selling tickets!!!!!!! We purchased lowerbox!!! And yay! We entered and watch!!!

It was my first time watching a basketball game and it was fun!!!!!!! I want to cheer to the both of teams but I ended up cheering for DLSU! Hehehehe sorry sister school :----------) I was kind shocked because the match score was so low. The first quarter ended up in one digit. Btw, Kirk Long omggggggg we also saw Aby Marano of DLSU Lady Spikers in her OJT there.

Anyway, there were OT and stuff and I'm too lazy to elaborate it hehe. I ALSO THINK THE REFS WERE STUPID BECAUSE THERE WERE OBVIOUS CALLS BUT NOTHING HAPPENED WTF
Okay, DLSU lost but it's okay :-----------)

AAAAHHHHH THE NEXT PART IS THE AWESOME PART!!!!!! PHOTOOOOOOS

We jut saw Michele Gumabao in the parking and leaving! She was in hurry but she still took a photo!! So nice!!

He was the first to went out! We had the chance to have picture when he was just talking to someone lol Thank god he didn't entered the bus right away

He wants to leave right away lol hi Jeric :----) But we managed to still have a picture with him even though he wanna go to the bus already  hehehehe

So pogi!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehe take a look at the height difference!! Hehe even though dinumog siya ng fans, nasolo namin siya!!! hehehehehe

JEROOON!!! Nilabas niya ako kahit nakapasok na siya sa coaster!!!!!!!111!!!one!!!one!!!111!! :"""")

Hehehe Gab Reyes is so kinis and pogi :>

So we went home and stuff and we went a bit in MOA to wait someone and look who we found!!!!! Aljon Mariano!!! I think he was surprised with us lol! Nasolo namin siya!!!


It was fun  fun fun even thoughI was starving already lol!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images