Binyag Arriba 2013

6/30/2013

Day 1
  • We left Cavite at 5:30, we thought we’re going to be late but thanks God, we weren’t.
  • We arrived at 7 but they started at 8.
  • Slideshow of some stuffs about the school, Intramuros and about the school.
  • We did some rituals. Hehe, secret what is this about.
  • They taught the Letran cheers to us.
  • Free food and stuffs.
  • I forgot what happened haha.
  • Lunch at Mcdo Lyceum. Damn, too many people. And too many kids asking for food too. At least they’re asking for food.
  • We waited for Janina hehehe.
  • Back to Letran.
  • Program and games.
  • Slideshow of orgs.
  • Performance of some orgs. Awesome. Letran Cheering Squad was awesome. Back flip in the air dude.
  • Signing up for orgs! I signed up for Knights TV! Too many reasons to cite why I joined this org!
  • Went to SM Manila to see Janina (Okay Janina is a friend who studies in PLM)
  • Went back to Intramuros to ride a bus.
  • Got home.
  • Tired

Day 2
  • Honestly, I think Day 2 was much more fun.
  • Arrived at 7.
  • Mass.
  • iComm orientation. FREAKING FUN!!!!!!!!!!
  • Free foods and stuffs haha.
  • Lunch at SM Manila.
  • Back to Letran to sched my sched and section.
  • Weeeeeee  I love my sched and section! CA1A! I’ blockmates with my former schoolmates! And it also seems I like who are my blockmates are!
  • Here is my sched:



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images