Bazooka Rocks II Meet and Greet at Mall of Asia

8/29/2013

August 25, 2013
SM Mall Of Asia
I met them, my heroes.

(Repost from my tumblr: http://therecklessheroine.tumblr.com/)

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! BLOG POST ABOUT BAZOOKA ROCKS 2 MEET AND GREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don’t have photos because I didn’t brought any cameras and I really just wanted to enjoy this moment.
Okay here it goes, I went there after dismissal and arrived there at 1PM. I was a loner that time while everyone were having there time lol. Anyway, my friend arrived some time at 2PM and just in time for Tonight Alive. OMG TONIGHT ALIVE’S ACOUSTIC SET WAS HVBCDFRUCVDSYRUSVRYE OMG WHAKAIO’S GUITAR BROKE BUT THEY STILL CONTINUED BUT JENNA OH GOD OMG LUV U
Oh by the way, they had some games but I didn’t won hahahaha I kinda like the hosts for the event especially Nikita because she’s really nice and I love her omg I really hope she gets successful in life!
Next is We Came as Romans! I think I’m a fan now omg they’re so fun and I love them and I like their music!
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus was next. To that girl who got RJA’s guitar pick, wow fuck you :((((((( you almost broke my eyeglasses lol
I THINK ARRTM IS NEXT LIKE FUCK I WAS CRYING WHEN I FIRST SAW THEM COMING LIKE TEARS WERE STREAMING DOWN MY FUCKING FACE AND I CANT HANDLE IT ANYMORE OH GOD THEN THEY WERE ASKING VOLUNTEERS TO SING BUT I DIDNT GOT CHOSEN THEN THEY ASKED AGAIN AND I WASNT HESITANT THAT TIME SO I VOLUNTEERED AND I GOT CHOSEN AND FUCK OMG I  GOT PHOTO AND I HUGGED THEM THEN RIP ME I CANT ANYMORE
ALL TIME LOW WAS NEXT AND JACK SO ADORABLE AND ALEX’S CHEEK AND I WAS JUST SINGING ALONG TO EVERYTHING OMG
I didn’t ate lunch and I didn’t even finished my dinner but it was all worth it.
I love this day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images