Face Products that I use........................................ plus review??

8/03/2013

((Feeling fashion blogger))
So here is the list of things I use on my face. I don't use too many products and I only use what I need the most. My face is oily and I always have pimples but my skin is not dry.


  1. Eskinol- The good and classic facial cleanser to remove the dirt from my face after a long day at Manila. I always have my faith in Eskinol because ever since I stopped using Eskinol, pimples kept on spreading on my face. I also mix Eskinol with Dalacin C which is good for curing pimples. You can also mix Vitamin E.
  2. iWhite Moisturizing Facial Wash- Nah, it's just my regular facial wash. It doesn't really do anything for my face lol. My former facial wash was Clean & Clear and I think it's much better. Nothing happened to my face when I started using iWhite Facial wash ^________^
  3. iWhite Aqua Moisturizing Cream- I don't use this product that much because as I said, my skin is not that dry. But compared to the iWhite facial wash, I like this one better because of the scent and it's much more effective. It keeps my skin smooth and soft!
  4. Tonymoly Natural Pulp Essence Sheet Mask Tea Tree- I just bought this face mask recently out of curiosity but it turns out that I like it! The scent is really relaxing! This mask is also perfect for oily faces like me lol ((by the way i like the tonymoly staffs because they were really orientating me about face masks which is really useful because i only few knowledge about beauty products)). The mask is really sticky as well as the residue left but it dries quickly and the skin absorbs it really fast. My face is less oilier and it is much softer now. I love Tonymoly lol
  5. Panda's Dream Eye Patch- This product for eyebags is so cutesyyyyyyy. The eye patch looks like the black circle around the panda's eye!! So cute!!! I haven't used it yet but I read some reviews saying that this product can lighten your eyebags but doesn't completely disappear it.
  6. Glam Nose Pore Strips- Ah, this product is painfully effective to remove blackheads. You could actually see your blackheads on the strip after!!!!!!! Hahahahahahhaha
*Clean and Clear Oil Blotting Film- I keep this thing around me because of my oily face. Yes, it does removes oil and you can see it in the blotting film.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images