Congrats DLSU! A Pizza Party for your Victory!

10/12/2013

So okay, let's start how this day became really awesome.

I went to my friend's house to crash in and watch the UAAP Men's basketball finals. I was very happy to watch the game with them. We were planning to watch it live though but the rain was really fickle this morning so we didn't push through. But still, from that sucker moment, we made the best out of it. I asked my friend, Janina, to watch in their house since their TV is huge then I told them I'm gonna pay for some pizza. So yay!!! The game was really intense jfc. There was a moment we can't chew our pizzas anymore because it was so intense.

I really thought that DLSU wouldn't win because UST had a hug 13pt lead and I think DLSU was really nervous. Jeron Teng and Jason Perkins even had cramps and we were like "oh nooo, cramps not now please". Then, AVO was kinda messed up with his plays too so we're really worried if they'll win.

But the best part was mocking your Thomasian friend while he's in a room full of DLSU fans! He even wore a UST shirt and we kept on mocking him! I should've have wore my DLSU shirt haha.

Ok back to the game, it was really intense since UST had the lead then DLSU got back then they have the same scores then few seconds left then it UST's ball but they didn't shoot it. So it was OT, like the first game. Ok, it was really nostalgic because we watched the opening game it was DLSU vs UST then UST won and there was OT too.

Ok, during the OT the pizza arrived. LOL, but congrats DLSU! It has been a really great year for you guys! You earned it!!

Two huge pizzas for the victory!! WOOHOO!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images