Dec 11, 2013 DLSU vs NU Women's Volleyball

12/16/2013

I'm very happy to celebrate my friend's birthday in a volleyball match of two amazing teams! It's also my first time in San Juan Arena! (How to commute from Manila: From Lawton, ride a RRCG bus. That bus goes to Park 'N Ride so you can just wait there. The bus passes by the Arena so you can just tell the bus conductor to drop you there and the fare is really cheap too. And I just need to mention this, RRCG's wifi is really fast!)

I was expecting that the match will end in 4-5 sets but I guess the Lady Spikers are very eager to win so they finished it right away. I need to credit the defense of DLSU. Their floor defense and blockings are amazing. NU on the other hand is such a strong team. Their plays and attacks are really amazing in live. You'll just applaud in awe! Even though I'm a DLSU fan, NU really deserves recognition. They will be a stronger team if they'll have a better setter.


I GOT A PHOTO WITH MY TWO FAVORITE VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS AAAHHH!!!! Finally, a photo with Peter Torres! He's so handsome :(( And Mayette Zapanta! I want to her little sister and hug her :c

Jaja Santiago is so tall!

I think Dindin Santiago got an injury.



MY FRIENDS GOT NEAR MIKA REYES AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN TOLD US DAMMIT


Short story aka my moment with Ara Galang. Ara and Mika left the Arena at the same time. Then all the fans waiting swoon over Mika then Ara just walked fast then she bumped me! I wanted to shake her hands and congratulate her but I was starstruck!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images