It Feels Great

12/21/2013


Oh, how it feels to feel. How truly lucky I am to just feel. To feel it all. To feel pain, to feel sadness, to feel joy, to feel anger. For a second there I forgot how fortunate I really am. I forgot about the energy in my bloodstream. That violent, unrestricted energy that moves me. Moves me to scream and dance and sing, fight and fornicate, kiss and makeup. That feverish, relentless energy that takes me to where I want to go. I say “there” and I’m there. You say “where?” and we’re halfway around the world. And to think, the beauty of my body is only half that of my brain. How flawlessly we fit together; awfully flawless. I see things in colour. I smell flowers in the springtime. I hear babies cry and airplanes fly and lectures from those who raised me. I decide things and create things and take one thing and turn it into some other thing. I panic about my future. I regret things I’ve done in the past. I love and I lust and I hope and pray that I don’t ever fail to remember how great it feels to just feel.
-JCO'CV

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images