010214 // Hangs with Friends

1/02/2014





PLEASE DONT MIND MY FACE I'M REALLY UGLY. I WAS CHEWING A GRILLED SQUID WHILE TAKING THOSE PHOTO ABOVE LMAO.


  • Ha, anyway we decided to meet up today. We don't have clear plans where to go. We decided to go to MOA or ATC but we're afraid to go home really late.
  • So instead, we decided to have some bowling in Robinson's. First time that I got a strike!!! And I got the highest score!! #Wonderful2014
  • Bullshit part is that I don't have any socks so I have to buy one! Hahaha such a waste of money.
  • Then we went to The District to eat. Ugh dude, some guy went inside the jeep and brought his junks inside. The foul smell, the sticky liquid dripping from the junks :( I had to go out the jeep immediately.
  • We looked for a place to eat. Gerry's Grill, Burgoo, Yellow Cab, Red Kimono, Army Navy were some of the choices. We went to Seafood Island instead because the majority of us were craving for seafood.
  • We waited for a long time, really.
  • We ordered something something beach. The one with huge bamboo sticks and hanging shrimps.
  • Hahaha sucks we can't have alcohol huhu boo!!
  • They forgot to put mussels okay damn idiots
  • Anyway, the dinner was cool. I mean, seafood finally after all the craving.
  • We decided to go for some treats and talk at McDo but I wanted to go home so I went home early!
  • Fun seeing this idiots again!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images