chlorine kissed summer skin 05-13-14

5/12/2014

"Chlorine kissed summer skin" is my favorite summer song line so I'm gonna use it all the way this summer.

My high school friends decided to go on an outing in Kalipayan Hotel and Resort in Dasmarinas, Cavite. The chlorine level of the pool water was quite high so we only stayed on one pool. The kiddie pool chlorine level was really high that you can smell the chlorine scent already. There was also a muslim wedding right beside the pool area so it was really really awkward. We didn't really give a shit anyway so we continued having fun anyway.

Moreover, it was really fun to be with my high school friends again. They're like the best. They're like really cool and different persons but they get along really well together. In short, I like their company. We're comfortable with each other in a level that it doesn't matter if we talk about inappropriate sexual jokes.

I came in late since I only sneaked to go here hehe. When I arrived, they were talking a break because they already went swimming then once it's shady already we went to the water again. We played, swam, talked a lot of stuff, ate, laugh and took pictures. Typical hangout but it was really fun.

















I'm also happy that despite that we swam all day, our skin didn't get dark! My friends' phone cameras are also great! I look really white lol. And this Starmobile phone of my friend has the best camera quality. I think I want that one already instead of iPhone hehe.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images