Bazooka Rocks 3 Fan Party (And how I met The Summer Set)

9/27/2014

This a very very late post. I'm very busy with school so yeah.

Anyway, I went to Bazooka Rocks 3 last August 30-31. I don't have the pictures with me yet but you can view some of my shots here. It was a very fun experience. One of the best concerts ever!

I also went to BRF 3's fan party. Around 8 AM, I left home so I can go to SM North just in time because I was afraid to miss the first 50! I was even hesitating to go there and go stalk the bands instead. But in the end, I ended up in SM North and I was the 19th out of the 50 people to meet The Summer Set.


I still remember how I slipped in the sky garden because I was running on the wet floor. I was scared that I won't be there in time. But thank God, I got on time and I met The Summer Set. They were really really nice!!!!!! One of the nicest band ever! Josh was really sweet and thankful for supporting them. Josh said that he was really thankful for going here and having all their fan supporting them. Jess was very sweet as well! She said I love you to me!!! I was really speechless and I can't say a thing when I met them. BDales was really cool. I think he's still a bit jet-lagged and tired. Stephen is very cool as well. And finally, John. John fucking Gomez. I'm not really a John-girl (lol) but he's really really nice and kind. His tight was really hug and I don't wanna let go anymore!!! 

I miss TSS and everyone already!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images