Happy 18th Birthday Glaiza!

2/03/2015

It's always fun to hangout with your best high school buddies while they're really drunk and funny. And impromptu or rather surprise debut celebrations are always there. Ah yes, the on the spot 18 candles speeches. Mix all of these in one night and tadah! One of the best ways to spend my night before my midterm exams. 

Supposedly, we'll be meeting by 6 PM (because the party starts at 6 PM) but we ended up going to the party past 7 because we had to buy gifts and wait for late people. We rode a jeep going to their place and there we are. We ate, had fun, laugh at people's jokes, take pictures and drink. Whenever I'm with my high school friends, I feel like we always have a high expectation of a fun night. No dull moments, always laughing and talking. I love those kinds of night. I'm so happy to be around them.

Photos during that night:




































































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images