My 18th birthday Wish List!

2/04/2015


My friend asked me what I want for my birthday so I told just refer to my blog post so here it is. I'm turning 18 in 30 days. I'm not really fond of luxurious and impractical celebrations so we'll just probably eat somewhere and buy something really expensive (as usual). Anyway, if you're planning to buy me something here's a gift guide for my birthday aka the things I want that I won't probably get because let's admit it we're all broke as hell. (Things bolded are worth P300 below because we're all broke I know)

  1. Cute dog (Corgi, chow chow, husky and shiba inu)
  2. Black hat
  3. Band or fandom shirts or even plain shirts
  4. Cute sweater or jacket or hoodie
  5. Cute mug (That's totally minimalist)
  6. Cute slippers
  7. Airmax Thea
  8. New Balance
  9. White platform sandals
  10. Iconic socks
  11. LP-E8 Battery
  12. Instax
  13. Telephoto Lens
  14. Black jeans
  15. Plaid polo
  16. Books (Murakami and Palahniuk and 1984 and other classic but not boring plz and other cheap but good books)
  17. Knead eraser
  18. Koi watercolor brush
  19. Zig pens
  20. Black Venzi journal/ or plain journal (not ruled or dotted)
  21. Coin bank
  22. Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
  23. Watercolor pad
  24. Black gumsole Vans
  25. TheSunManager physical album
  26. Vinyl player
  27. Cute jackets and cardigans
  28. Sunnies
  29. White bedsheet
  30. Organizer boxes
  31. Red velvet crinkles
  32. PS4
  33. Shoulder bag
  34. Lacey shorts
  35. Mid rings
  36. White board
  37. Really boxes, I need them
  38. Book ends
  39. Bingo cards?? Hahaha
  40. Cactus
  41. Brush pens
  42. MIXTAPE
  43. Lens hood
  44. Art catalogs and magazines
  45. Wolf stuffed toy
  46. Tama Na Ang Drama physical album
  47. Shutterpanda camera strap
  48. White snapback
  49. Plain journals
  50. Wreck This Journal
  51. Or Keri Smith books...
  52. Flowers..,..,
  53. Canvas bag with something nice written on it
  54. Eyelash curler and mascara hahahahHAHAH
  55. Something Instagram worthy hahaha joke
  56. Anything that's sweet and thoughtful and cute from your heart except physical intimacy and presence and sweet words.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images